Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Whir whir whir whir

That's basically what our baby's heartbeat sounds like - like a dishwasher.

AJ and I went to my third doctor's appointment yesterday, a check-up and a chance to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time. I lost weight again. Not a lot, but enough to get a mini lecture on eating, which I am doing, just not as much as before I guess. Still waiting for the cravings to kick in.

We had the Doppler and heard the heartbeat which was pretty cool. It's way faster than my heartbeat, which is normal I guess. For me, I was glad to have a sign of life in there. Obviously, I've had lots of symptoms and everything, but this was really the first "communication" I guess with whoever's living in there. Pretty cool. I'm definitely looking forward to the ultrasound in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment